Acknowledgement of Terms, Conditions & Policies
Sponsorship, exhibit and advertising opportunities are confirmed on a first-come, first-assigned basis. In accordance with the following items, conditions and regulations governing commercial support of AMAC's 35th Annual Business Diversity Conference, held by the Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC) on August 20-23, 2019, the undersigned hereby makes application for commercial support. When the application is accepted by AMAC it becomes a contract.
AMAC is dedicated to providing a harassment-free Conference experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual conduct, language, or imagery is not appropriate for any Conference event. At the discretion of the Conference organizers, participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the Conference, without a refund. For avoidance of doubt, Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination [related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion].
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible to AMAC General Counsel or any AMAC staff.
Presentation / Speaker
As a speaker, I agree that AMAC and its successors, agents and licensees may, on a non-exclusive and royalty-free basis:
- Use my name, photograph and biographical data in connection with my presentation and reproduce, distribute and display my presentation; and
- Reproduce, distribute and display audio and/or video tapes or other reproductions of my presentation, in any media, in any language, including without limitation, use in other kinds of print media and electronic media (such as on-line systems, CD-ROM applications and multimedia products).
- The royalty-free license applies to my presentation and any audio or video transcript or reproduction of it, and to all tables, charts and other written or visual material I use as part of, or in support of, my speech.
- In case of any copyrighted material, I am the lawful copyright owner of the material or have obtained permission from the copyright owner to grant this license (a copy of written permission is attached). I will be responsible for holding harmless AMAC and reimburse it for any damage and expense that may incur because of any claimed or actual copyright infringement of any or all of the described material.
Name badges, passes and prepaid event tickets will be distributed at general registration during the Conference. Passes and tickets will not be available before this time. Lost tickets will be re-charged at onsite rate.
Participants are encouraged to wear business attire or business casual attire unless otherwise noted.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
All sales are final and nonrefundable.
All AMAC sponsored receptions offer alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will not be served to any person under the age of 21. If you choose to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
Photo / Video
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image, and/or voice and authorize AMAC, and any AMAC duly authorized vendor to use photographs, video, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 703.414.2622.