Acknowledgment of Terms, Conditions & Policies
Registration, sponsorship, exhibit and advertising opportunities are confirmed on a first-come, first-assigned basis in accordance with the following items, conditions and regulations governing commercial support of the AMAC Airport Business Diversity Conference. When the registration, sponsorship, exhibit or advertising form is accepted by AMAC, it becomes a contract.
AMAC is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual conduct, language or imagery is not appropriate for any Conference event. Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled without a refund at the conference organizers' discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination [related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age and religion]
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behavior
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible to the AMAC National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentation / Speaker
As a speaker, I agree that AMAC and its successors, agents and licensees may, on a non-exclusive and royalty-free basis:
- Use my name, photograph and biographical data in connection with my presentation and reproduce, distribute and display my presentation
- Reproduce, distribute and display audio and/or video tapes or other reproductions of my presentation, in any media, in any language, including, without limitation, use in other kinds of print media and electronic media (such as online systems, CD-ROM applications and multimedia products)
- The royalty-free license applies to my presentation, any audio or video transcript or reproduction of it, and to all tables, charts and other written or visual material I use as part of, or in support of, my speech.
- In the case of any copyrighted material, I am the lawful copyright owner of the material or have obtained permission from the copyright owner to grant this license. I will be responsible for holding harmless AMAC and reimburse it for any damage and expense that may incur because of any claimed or actual copyright infringement of any or all of the described material.
Participants are encouraged to wear business attire or business casual attire unless otherwise noted.
All registration and sponsorship fees must be paid within 30 days of signing the contract and before the event. Failure to make the required payment on time may result in AMAC terminating this contract and the Sponsor’s participation in the event without further notice. No refunds or cancellations may be issued at any time for sponsorship. Please email your completed form to email@example.com. Once your form has been received and reviewed, your selected payment method will be processed. If you opted to receive an invoice, one will be generated and sent to the primary contact for payment.
All AMAC-sponsored receptions offer alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will not be served to any person under the age of 21. If you choose to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to recording your likeness, image and/or voice and authorize AMAC. Any AMAC duly authorized vendor to use photographs, video and audio recordings containing your likeness, image and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.