Career Advancement to the Supervisor & Manager Roles
This panel will provide an overview of the aviation supervisor and managerial environment as it stands today along with some challenges professionals might face as they engage in their career journey. The panel will provide skills and experience that may help as key staff attempt to advance their careers in today’s environment along with some practical solutions and commitments executive leadership can do to continue to develop their workforce that is ready for advancement.
- Krystal Brumfield, Esq.: President & CEO, Airport Minority Advisory Council
- Paula Adams: Director of Airports Administration, Los Angeles World Airports
- Rosa Beckett: Chief Administrative Officer, Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- Eric L. Mercado: Chief Executive Officer, Aviation Career Services
- Harleen Smith: Chief Human Resource Officer, Houston Airport System