Individual Registration Fees
Late (Begins 07/22/19)
|ACDBE, DBE, MBE, SBE, WBE Member||$715||$860|
|One Day Member||$465||$560|
|One Day Pass Non-Member||$620||$740|
|DBE/ACDBE Liaison Officer & Program Administrators Training Only (Two Days)||$385||$385|
|DBE/ACDBE Liaison Officer & Program Administrators Training Only (One Day)||$220||$220|
|Business Matchmaking Only||$150||$150|
|Golf Foursome Only||$900||$900|
|Golf Individual Only||$250||$250|
|Celebrating Women in Aviation Breakfast Only||$75.00||$75.00|
The conference registration fee covers all conference events for one person except the invitation-only events and the events listed below, which have an additional registration fee. Click here for steps on how to register online.
1. DBE/ACDBE Liaison Officer & Program Administrators Training
2. Bill Walker Memorial Golf Tournament
3. Celebrating Women in Aviation Breakfast
*A guest pass is intended for family members and guests not actively involved in aviation (not for business associates, staff, colleagues or students). A guest cannot be a member of AMAC or any of its aviation affiliates. There is a limit of one guest pass per registrant and it must accompany a full conference registration.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
|ACDBE, DBE, MBE, SBE, WBE Business||$1,000||$1,250|
The conference exhibitor fees include:
- 6' Draped Exhibit Table with Two Chairs
- 7" x 44" Company Bland and White Identification Sign
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory
- 2 Exhibit-Only Passes*
*An exhibit-only pass allows you access only to the Exhibit Hall.
How to Register as an Exhibitor:
- Click here or visit our online store and search "exhibit" in the search box.
- From the drop down menu, select the fee that applies to you.
- Proceed through the registration and payment process.