Get Involved. Be Present. Be Heard.
Join AMAC in its annual Industry Day, Wednesday, March 25, 2015. One of AMAC’s signature events, Industry Day on Capitol Hill provides attendees exclusive access to the Members of Congress, senior Congressional staff, Administration officials and other policy makers who have legislative or regulatory responsibilities regarding the airport Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and the Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) Programs.
As an attendee you will receive the latest information on:
- The Obama Administration’s proposed 2015 budget and its potential impact on the DBE and ACDBE programs, the Airport Improvement Program (AIP), passenger facility charges (PFCs) and airport programs generally.
- Congress’ timetable for re-authorization of AIP and airport programs, and the prospects for changes to PFCs.
AMAC’s position and planned approach to address the Administration’s 2015 budget proposal, DBE/ACDBE issue and PFC proposals:
- AMAC opposes cuts to Airport Improvement Program (AIP).
- AMAC supports increases to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs); however, airport utilization of PFCs must include DBE and ACDBE participation goals for each PFC funded project.
- AMAC supports airport development that is inclusive and which embodies employment and economic opportunities for minority and women airport industry professionals and minority and women-owned businesses.
Regarded year-after-year as one of the best forums for timely information, and to make your voice heard, register today to meet the people who can affect real change and to help policymakers understand the challenges and opportunities of operating in the airport environment.
We’re counting on you. Register for the event now by clicking here.