BECOME A MEMBER
- Open to aviation authorities and airport operators.
- Two (2) individuals to represent the airport in AMAC’s annual election.
- Eight (8) complimentary associate memberships for employees.
- Open to all businesses engaged in or seeking to engage in airport business that exceed the Small Business Administration’s small business size standard.
- Two (2) individuals to represent the corporation in AMAC’s annual election.
- Ten (10) complimentary associate memberships for employees.
Small Business Membership
- Open to small businesses engaged in or seeking to engage in airport business.
- One (1) individual to represent the business in AMAC’s annual election.
- Three (3) complimentary associate memberships for employees.
- Open to non-airport employees from city, state and federal government and educational institutions involved in administering, managing or promoting minority and women business participation or employment in the aviation industry.
- One (1) vote in AMAC’s annual election.
UPCOMING AMAC EVENTS
Raleigh-Durham AMAC Mixer – November 6, 2019 | Raleigh, NC
Leadership Summit on Capitol Hill – Date TBD (Tentative) | Washington, DC
Portland AMAC Mixer – April 2, 2020 | Portland, OR
36th Annual AMAC Airport Business Diversity Conference – June 23 – June 26, 2020 | Atlanta, GA
Economic Opportunity and Policy Forum
2021 Annual Conference Stakeholder Reception (Invite Only)
37th Annual AMAC Airport Business Diversity Conference – June 1 – June 4, 2020 | Nashville, TN
The AMAC Foundation works alongside AMAC and is dedicated to advancing minorities and women pursuing careers in the aviation industry. The Foundation develops educational programs, scholarship and mentorship opportunities, and shares information to support aviation and airport industry professionals, from college students beginning their careers to seasoned professionals.