A crucial mission for AMAC is to represent the interests of its members on Capitol Hill and with our federal partners — FAA, USDOT, MBDA, SBA and TSA. We are "Your Voice for Better Business."
In unity there is strength. Therefore, it is imperative that AMAC members participate in the advocacy process directly and indirectly. The bottom line is that your energy and engagement ultimately contribute to better opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses. Please join us to help press our case on priority issues at the Leadership Summit on March 23rd!
Here's how to get involved:
- Know the legislative positions of AMAC
- Contribute financially to support the AMAC Legislative Campaign
- Participate in the 2016 Leadership Summit and voice your concerns on the issues impacting your business success. Register here now
- Contact your local airport director and your representatives in Congress and urge them to support AMAC's policy and legislative positions
AMAC focus for the Leadership Summit 2016 includes the following issues:
- AMAC's Car Rental Pilot Program
- DBE/ACDBE size standards
- DBE Certification Appeals Backlog and Agency Transparency