About the 2018 AMAC Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference
- What is this event? The Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC) and the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac) present AMAC’s 2018 34th Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference: Inspiring Possibilities at the Westin Seattle from August 21 - 25, 2018. AMAC's Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference continues to bring together nearly 1,000 businesses, aviation professionals, government officials and individuals from around the country to discuss a variety of subjects ranging from how to do business at airports to public policy issues impacting the entire aviation industry. This highly acclaimed conference is the premier aviation industry event of the year – serving as a hub for education, advocacy and networking opportunities that promote diversity and inclusion in airports.
- Who attends this event?
- How many people attend? Approximately 1,000 people attend this conference annually
- When is the conference? August 21 - 25, 2018
- Where will this conference take place? In Seattle, Washington at the Westin Seattle
- Reach thousands of eyes in just one location. Gain visibility and connections that help you do business with some of the best and innovative companies and organizations in the aviation industry.
- The exposure your brand will receive reaches far beyond the venue, with AMAC’s robust, broad-based media strategy that reaches national, regional and local audiences with news, insights and details about the upcoming conference's value to the aviation community and to the community in which the conference is held.
- Women and minority-owned businesses:
- Showcase your capabilities and demonstration of capacity.
- Get enhanced visibility and access.
- Position your company to capitalize on a variety of valuable opportunities
- Review the wide selection of sponsorship packages and select the one that's right for you.
- Custom sponsorship opportunities are also available. Don't miss this valuable opportunity to set your company apart!