The Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC) and the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac) present AMAC’s 2018 34th Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference: Inspiring Possibilities at the Westin Seattle from August 21 - 25, 2018.
AMAC's Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference continues to bring together nearly 1,000 businesses, aviation professionals, government officials and individuals from around the country to discuss a variety of subjects ranging from how to do business at airports to public policy issues impacting the entire aviation industry. This highly acclaimed conference is the premier aviation industry event of the year – serving as a hub for education, advocacy and networking opportunities that promote diversity and inclusion in airports.
Who Should Attend?
- Aviation, airport and transportation executives
- Aviation, airport and transportation emerging leaders
- Industry consultants and engineers
- Marketing and business professionals
- Concessions and revenue team members
- Project managers and change agents
- Other industry professionals seeking to expand upon their change management leadership
Whether you are a skilled leader or an emerging leader, there will be something for everyone! Use this justification letter template to help make your case to attend our conference.
Relive Past Conferences
AMAC and the Houston Airport System hosted the 2017 33rd Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference: The Magic of Flight at the Marriott Marquis in Houston, Texas on June 16 - 20, 2017. View a recap of the 2017 conference here.