DBE/ACDBE Liaison Officer & Program Administrators Training
Join us Tuesday, August 21 and Wednesday, August 22 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm for these trainings.
- Day 1 - DBE/ACDBE Certifiers Training covers ins and outs of DBE and ACDBE certification, including details of applying basic requirements of group membership, ownership, control, independence, site visits, the denial letter, etc., and expanded financial analysis (PNW, tax forms, business structures, case studies).
- Day 2 - DBE/ACDBE Program Administrators and Procurement Professionals Training, covers all of the detailed essentials of 49 CFR Part 26 and Part 23 needed by the hands-on Program Administrator, from understanding the administrative plan document, goal-setting, good faith efforts reviews, contract assurances, DBE/ACDBE reports, monitoring, concessions cash flow, and joint venture reviews.
When registering you may choose to register ONLY for the pre-conference training (1 or 2 days). This training serves DBELOs, certifiers and other professionals working within the field of DBE program administration.
DBE/ACDBE Certifiers Training
Tuesday, August 21
- Social and Economic Disadvantage*
- Business Size*
- Business Ownership
- Business Control
• Application Form
• Notification of Complete Application
• Site Visit Best Practices
• Denials and Appeals
*Includes verification of Business Size and Personal Net Worth, based on review of corporate structures (e.g. sole proprietorship, LLC, partnerships, and S Corp), Business/Personal tax documents and Financial Statements/Balance Sheets.
DBE/ACDBE Program Administrators and Procurement Professionals Training
Wednesday, August 22
• Overview of the DBE/ACDBE Regulations and DOT Guidance
• Roles and Responsibilities of DBELEO/ACDBELO and others
• Goal Setting
• Small Business Element
• Procurement Solicitation, Award and Administration Considerations
• Good Faith Efforts
• Termination and Substitutions
• DBE/ACDBE Monitoring and Reporting
• Commercially Useful Function
• Shortfall Analytics
• Reviewing Concessions Joint Venture Agreements
• Concessions cash flow and distribution
• Tool for review and monitoring