message from the president
Dear Members and Friends:
As we embark upon graduation season, I remember walking across the stage at the FG Clark Activity Center at Southern University 10 years ago to receive my Juris Doctorate. As the first in my family to receive a professional degree, I ignited the desire for others to follow my footsteps. I am proud to say that now we have a line of lawyers, a medical doctor and a soon to be dentist.
However, my dream of becoming a lawyer started as a high school freshman. This dream became a reality only because of the financial assistance I received from organizations like AMAC when I entered college.
Today we live in a world where too often family circumstances and society reminds our young people that a college education is a distant dream. Help us educate more minorities and women by donating $500, $250, $100, $50 or whatever you can give.
All donations to the AMAC Foundation and sponsorships of AMAC Foundation events are tax deductible. Join our efforts to support students who aspire to become professionals in the aviation industry.
It is critical now more than ever that we propel the youth - our future - to chase their dream.
Krystal J. Brumfield
President & CEO
Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC)
Hidden Figures Jazz Brunch @ the Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference: The Magic of Flight
Airport Open House for Vendors
Pre-Conference Training @ the Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference: The Magic of Flight
- Day 1 will focus on certification and will include Financial/Tax Analysis for DBE/ACDBE Certifiers
- Day 2 will focus on Administering DBE/ACDBE Programs
Marriott Marquis Houston
Friday, June 16 and Saturday, June 17
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Business Matchmaking @ the Annual Airport Business Diversity Conference: The Magic of Flight
Stakeholder Consultation and Business Opportunity Forum
George Bush Intercontinental Airport Completes Revamp of Retail / F&B Offerings
Hudson Group Announces $3M in Customer Phone Card Donations to Military Service
Avis Budget Group Recognized as a 'Value Champion' by the Association of Corporate Counsel
It's Time to Renew Your AMAC Membership
Your membership helps advance ours mission to promote the inclusion of minorities and women in employment and contracting opportunities throughout the aviation industry - giving you exclusive access to a host of valuable benefits and resources including:
- Professional Development, Educational Conferences and Regional Forums
- Contractor Referral, Business Matchmaking
- Access to Post Opportunities to AMAC's Bid Board and Online Career Center
- Networking Opportunities; Strategic Partnerships
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Timely Members-Only Industry Communications
- Membership Directory Access and Listing
- Associate Membership for Member Company's Employees
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Renew your AMAC membership today by completing the online application.
Click here to make an online payment, you will be taken to your membership renewal record. On the bottom right side of the page, you should select "Change Your Membership" under the "Actions" section. A verification link may be sent to the email address on file to validate your identity. Click on the link in the email titled "Registration Access" to make your online payment and/or edit your registration record.
Thank you for your membership! We look forward to continued collaboration with you this year.
Access Your New Prescription Drug Savings Card Today
- Instant savings on most prescription drugs
- Access to more than 59,000 pharmacies nationwide
- All family members can use the card
- No limits and no expiration date
- No pre-existing condition exclusions
- Bonus savings on dental and hearing care
American Airlines Pledges to Invest $1.6B On Upgrading Its LAX Terminals
Brisbane to Introduce Australia's Largest Fleet of Electric Buses
Governments Need to Support Production of Sustainable Aviation Fuels
Taxiway Extension Could Boost Development, Jobs
Donald Trump: Privatize Air-Traffic Ops